Dr. Lawson is an accomplished clinical psychologist who specializes in the area of child and adolescent assessment and treatment. She has extensive experience conducting psycho-educational and emotional evaluations with an emphasis on learning disabilities, neurological impairments, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pervasive developmental issues, and mood disorders.
She is the director of Complete Family Solutions.
Dr. Lawson, is a co-founder of Peanut Pie Press, a team of medical professionals and creative talents authoring a series of children's books that focuses on the healthy emotional transitions that children face each day.
Dr. Lawson is a certified divorce mediator and a court appointed child-custody evaluator.
• Certified Divorce Mediator
• Member of American Psychological Association
• Member of California Psychological Association
• Certified FastForword Provider
• Quest Speakers Bureau presenter
• Co-Author of book chapter in The Handbook of